Our Xarelto lawyers are investigating potential internal bleeding lawsuits on behalf of Xarelto (rivaroxaban) patients and their families. If you or a family member has suffered a serious internal bleeding event such as brain hemorrhage, intestinal bleeding or rectal bleeding that has resulted in serious health complications or death, you should consult our attorneys to find out if you qualify to file a lawsuit.
Who Should Contact a Xarelto Lawyer?
Anyone who has taken the blood thinner Xarelto (rivaroxaban) and has suffered a serious side effect should contact an attorney to find out if they are eligible to seek financial compensation for their suffering. Families who have lost a loved one due to an uncontrollable bleeding event should also contact an attorney about the possibility of filing a wrongful death claim.
Our attorneys help patients and their families recover compensation for damages such as:
- Past and present medical bills
- Cost of ongoing medical care
- Lost waged for those who are unable to work
- Financial losses for family members who are taking care of their sick loved ones
- Emotional and physical suffering
- Decreased quality of life because of the health complications
- Funeral and burial costs in the case of death
- Loss of social and economic support in the case of death
Our attorneys can also help you find answers to questions such as:
- How will I support my family while I am sick or if I do not recover from this?
- How am I going to pay for these expensive medical bills?
- How will I pay my mortgage and bills if I am out of work?
Dealing with the consequences of internal bleeding and other serious side effects can cause emotional and financial hardships that you weren't expecting. As patient advocates, our Xarelto lawyers don't simply file lawsuits for injured clients. We act as supporters and help our clients and their families obtain the best medical care and make the right decisions regarding their family's future.
If you are suffering because of a serious side effect or because of the loss of a loved one, we are here to help you and your family move forward with your lives. In addition to a financial recovery, by filing a lawsuit, you will set an example for other families that are suffering from similar damages and may encourage them to file a lawsuit as well.
Contact a Xarelto Lawyer Today
To learn more about your options, please contact us today. A qualified attorney will ask you questions about your circumstances to determine whether you are eligible to file a claim. Calls are free of charge, and there is no obligation.